Brampton Fire Department Recruitment
The town of Brampton could be the 9th biggest city in Canada as well as the third-largest in Greater Toronto Area. Our population has transformed into the diverse and multicultural in Canada, representing individuals from a lot more than 175 distinct ethnic backgrounds whom speak a lot more than 70 various languages.
With multiple solutions and programs offered towards the residents of Brampton, our occupations tend to be challenging, diverse and gratifying. As a company, the City of Brampton offers a competitive benefits plan, financially rewarding pension program, training and training programs, university fees reimbursement, advancement opportunities, available and communicative administration design additionally the chance to really make a difference in the community.
In way of a Firefighting Captain, you're going to be accountable for combating fires, doing relief operations and supplying medical attention in a crisis environment. You'll also manage routine maintenance of firefighting gear/ department residential property, community fire safety training and inspect properties and gear for fire dangers. Perform various other comparable and associated duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma;
- Graduate for the Pre-Service Fire Fighter Education & training course or NFPA 1001 - Fire Fighter I & II Certified;
- Valid Ontario Class “DZ” Drivers’ permit (by the meeting phase);
- Valid and current medical and CPR Certificate;
- Successful completion of the Ontario Fire management Candidate Testing plan (Stages One, Two and Three) www.ofai.ca;
- Fulfill all work problems as required by the City of Brampton.
- Certified Firefighter or Certified Career Firefighter through Ontario Fire Marshal (Components 1, 2, 3 assessment) or comparable;
- Firefighter knowledge (volunteer or expert);
- Fire tech knowledge;
- Technical instruction or knowledge;
- Medical training (in other words. paramedic, medical, etc.);
- Familiarity with firefighting equipment, terminology and rehearse;
- Demonstrated neighborhood service involvement;
- Commitment to customer service;
- Exceptional interaction and social abilities;
- Ability to work with a group environment.
For additional precisely task demands, kindly visit the City of Brampton web site at:
Transportation expenses and OFAI Candidate Testing system costs could be the responsibility associated with candidate. Prospects must successfully complete all tests.
People meeting the preceding minimum qualifications are required to send their Resume and solution an online screening questionnaire.
Programs should be received by: .
Alternate platforms should be offered upon request.
If this possibility fits your interest and experience, please apply online quoting Job Posting We thank all candidates; however, just those chosen for a job interview will be called.