Volunteer Firefighter WA
- What you should do in order to qualify.
- Learn the original cost for plates.
- Submit your application and payment.
- Update your Good-to-Go! account, when you yourself have one.
- Renew your plates yearly
1. What you need to do in order to be considered
You should be a WA state automobile owner and program proof* that you’re a volunteer firefighter:
- At this time providing for at the least 12 months.
- Formerly served for about ten years.
2. Find out the initial price for dishes
If you like your design dishes:
- To get the after that readily available number, continue to move 3. Submit your evidence, repayment and application.
Preliminary expense for dishes utilizing the after that readily available number. Yearly dish renewal fees will use.
Initial price for personalized plates. Yearly plate revival fees will apply.
Cut costs. Should your tabs expire in half a year or less, conserve money through getting your brand-new plates and tabs at precisely the same time.
Note: $28 of charges head to support Washington State Firefighters’ Association (wsffa.org).
3. Distribute your proof and repayment with all the application
Take or mail to any car certification office: *proof and repayment utilizing the Specialty License Plate Application.