Texas Volunteer Fire Department
Insurers must pay this taxation if they are certified because of the Texas Department of Insurance and compose the after kinds of coverages:
- farm and farm owners
- private traveler vehicle real damage
- commercial automobile physical harm
- the non-liability percentage of commercial multi-peril insurance plans
This proportion is applied to the quantity appropriated in the General Appropriations Act or $30 million, whichever is less. For fiscal years beginning Sept. 1, 2015, and Sept. 1, 2016, the Comptroller will gauge the lesser regarding the complete amount appropriated from fund’s account overall income, aside from appropriations for efforts towards the Tx Emergency providers pension System made under Government Code area 614.104(d) and appropriations towards Tx A&M Forest Service for funds to volunteer fire divisions not to ever meet or exceed $11, 500, 000, or $30 million. This provision expires Sept. 1, 2017.
Yearly: August 1
Penalties and Interest
- If tax is compensated 1-30 days following the deadline, a 5 percent punishment is evaluated.
- If taxation is compensated over thirty day period following the due date, a ten percent penalty is considered.
Reporting and Payment Requirements
Select the number of taxes you paid-in the preceding condition fiscal 12 months (Sept. 1 – Aug. 31) to get the reporting and repayment techniques to utilize.
A paper report may be the only available reporting technique.