Falmouth Volunteer Fire Department
KEEP IN MIND "WE WOULD LIKE YOU"
ASSIST US, ALLOW YOU TO! JOIN TODAY
To become listed on we ask that you apply online by completing a
Stafford County Fire/Rescue Volunteer Application
- Please fill in the application and it surely will be processed by Stafford County Fire/Rescue Headquarters. Once you submit somebody will get in touch with one to finish preliminary information types and a pre-entry criminal history check within one week of distributing the job. Please be certain to pick "Falmouth Fire/Rescue Station" on the application, therefore it will undoubtedly be directed to the division Chief & President.
Are you age 16 or 17?
Are you currently deciding on a career when you look at the fire or EMS field?
- Join various other high school students who are members of our junior firefighter/ems program. With appropriate instruction, you can respond to crisis incidents hand and hand with your volunteers. It is important to acquire your parent's permission before finishing the application form.
- Members of another fire/rescue place within Stafford County with currently completed their pre-entry processing (information packets & criminal history check) and wish to get in on the Falmouth Volunteer Team want to just finish a Falmouth Fire/Rescue Application. This application will have to be hand brought to the Falmouth place.
- If you do not possess time for you finish the training necessary to do fire battling and crisis medical solutions or are not interested in handling emergency situations, then come to be a co-employee user within our division which help any many other methods have you been the spouse or significant other of a part currently at our section or another, you can easily join as a co-employee Member and serve with him or her. Our connect users will also be needed seriously to help with your Fund Raising strategies on Saturday Nights, Fire and EMS Open Houses, food collection at Thanksgiving and Christmas for donation to less lucky families in the neighborhood, and lots of other assisting responsibilities at the station.
- New candidates have to go to a month-to-month account meeting; which is the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7 p.m. within Falmouth F/R facility at 250 Butler Road.
When you have any questions while finishing the process, be sure to contact President Ronald Newton, Sr. or Membership Secretary Michele Bowen at 540-373-2610 Ext. 215 or go ahead and drop by the section and now have an officer help you with completing the applying onsite.
We anticipate you getting the second member of our satisfying group!